Director of Operations – Industrial Antenna Manufacturing
Parsec Technologies, Inc. is a fast-growing, American antenna company designing, developing and manufacturing the highest performance, next-generation, industrial antenna solutions for 4G LTE, 5G, CBRS, LTE LAA, and WIFI available in the marketplace we operate. Parsec is actively seeking an experienced Director of Operations to join our team to lead and oversee team responsible for sourcing raw materials, product manufacturing, shipping/receiving and warehousing. As well as oversee and manage Parsec’s contract manufacturing relationships.
Director of Operations Overview
The Director of Operations will lead a multi-disciplined manufacturing workforce to complete the assembly of external antennas. This requires a broad knowledge of purchasing, contract manufacturing and mechanical engineering and manufacturing of RF based assemblies. Responsibilities include overseeing the raw material supply chain, managing contract manufacturing relationships, manage and oversee in-house manufacturing, as well as the shipping and receiving departments. This person will be managing and overseeing multiple departments and department heads. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must for this position. We are seeking an experienced leader with demonstrated experience within a manufacturing environment.
The responsibilities for this position also include: effectively managing timelines, participation in staffing, the maintenance of ongoing suppliers and manufacturing partners, participation in budgeting, and financial tracking. Ability to manage projects independently, prioritize work assignments, be responsive, and multi-tasking are a must for the successful candidate in this fast-paced environment.
- • Motivate, mentor, and provide direction to operations team
- • Coordinate and execute bid opportunities; project start up and close out
- • Control manufacturing builds, track costs and improve processes
- • Ensure projects are completed on time
- • Resolve issues affecting projects scope, quality, risk, and timeline
- • Create and manage contingency plans for the projects
- • Prepare pro forma models and RFP responses
- • Ensures compliance with all applicable safety requirements
- • Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in a manufacturing, engineering and/or telecom company.
- • Five or more years of progressive leadership experience, including production management
- • Demonstrated ability to think pro-actively and problem solving skills
- • Demonstrated interpersonal skills and customer focus approach
- • Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- • Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed deadline expectations
- • Must be able to manage multiple construction schedules
- • Documented experience directly managing diverse teams with positive results
- • Experience with meeting revenue targets
- • Complete doc redline, site clean-up, site acceptance, doc delivery COP
- • Must be able to travel when required (Less than 10% out of state)
Parsec is offering a competitive base salary, commission plan, plus bonuses. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, technically advanced environment with professionals who share the interest to work together and sell the highest performing antennas in the industry. Parsec covers 100% of the premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance. 15 day pool of PTO and 11 paid company holidays.
All qualified applicants to Parsec Technologies, Inc. will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send resumes to: email@example.com