Who is Parsec?
Parsec Technologies, Inc. is a market leader in 5G, high performance antennas, proudly designed and manufactured in Texas. Our antennas are “best in class”, for industrial, public safety, enterprise and IoT customers.
Parsec is now hiring two Inside Sales Representatives to hunt for and close new sales opportunities for Parsec antennas which will be sold through our existing channel partners. These focused discussions will be to sell Parsec’s 4G LTE, 5G, and PLTE antennas paired with our partner routers such as routers from Cradlepoint, Inseego and Sierra Wireless, as well as gateway solutions by Dell. This is an inside sales roll with growth potential for successful sales representatives.
What You Will Be Doing at Parsec:
- • Promoting and selling Parsec antennas to existing channel partners and developing your own direct customers with deals put through the channel.
- • Be the primary point of contact and build long term relationships with customers from your territory.
- • Understand the clients need and propose solutions via email, phone, and online presentations.
- • Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the accounts within your territory.
- • Prepare quarterly business reviews with key accounts, presenting strategic plans and implement steps to grow sales, increase demand and improve the customer experience.
- • Take ownership, provide thought leadership and manage account issues which may arise within your account base.
- • Support existing customers with follow on orders and new business.
- • Execute on following, supporting and closing sales for all new and existing opportunities within your territory.
- • Embrace a solution-driven approach to selling, insuring the delivery of high quality customer service and product support.
- • Be the inside sales antenna expert in your territory with our partners and customers.
- • Answer inbound phone calls from new and existing partners and execute on deliverables as it relates to quoting, selling, and customer service.
- • Make 25+ outbound sales calls to customers and partners daily.
- • Prioritize between long- and short-term opportunities to insure time is spent efficiently.
- • Understand internal processes and resources to effectively execute sales.
What we are looking for:
- • Bachelors Degree in business or engineering related field.
- • Skilled relationship builder and sales closer.
- • Hunter sales mentality with winning track record.
- • Detail oriented and results driven.
- • Knowledge of wireless technologies: 4G LTE, 5G, CBRS (Private LTE), Wi-Fi, GPS and RF in general.
- • Critical thinking skills to make intelligent and defendable decisions in a fast paced environment.
- • Excellent communications skills including ability to persuasively create and deliver presentations to senior executives, partners and customers.
- • Excellent organizational skills to maintain precise and timely customer responses.
- • Strong ability to understand and teach both technical details related to antennas and wireless networking.
- • Must demonstrate strategic thinking and thought leadership, as well as have the ability to lead initiatives through implementation.
- • Will will train the right candidate on the industry and market.
We are offering:
Parsec Technologies, Inc. is offering an exciting opportunity to work with and sell our advanced product line of best in class industrial antennas. We are offering a competitive base salary plus commissions commensurate with new sales. Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums paid 100% by Parsec. 15 day + pool of PTO first year. Plus an additional 11 or more company paid holidays yearly. Stock options available to top performers!!
All qualified applicants to Parsec Technologies, Inc. will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send resumes to: email@example.com