Parsec Technologies, Inc. is a fast-growing, American antenna company designing, developing and manufacturing the highest performance, next-generation, industrial antenna solutions for 4G LTE, 5G, CBRS, LTE LAA, and WIFI available in the marketplace we operate. Parsec is actively seeking an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join our team to support Parsec’s customers and partners with answers to their technical, antenna related inquiries. The focus of discussions will be on Parsec antennas paired with our partner’s routers (Cradlepoint, Sierra Wireless, and Inseego) and gateway solutions by Dell. This person will also work with wireless carrier engineers and salespeople from AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile, as well as Canadian Telcom companies.
Specific Key Responsibilities
- • Find and develop new opportunities with Parsec’s Channel Partners, Distributors, and VAR network.
- • Use CRM to enter all activity within the sales channel.
- • Handle technical questions regarding antenna selection and help close partner deals.
- • Execute on closing sales for all opportunities.
- • Embrace a solution-driven approach to ensure we deliver the easiest and most friction free sales model.
- • Be the inside sales antenna expert with our partners and customers.
- • Collect and synthesize input from all covered accounts and deliver a simplified message to management on ways to improve product, sales processes, support and operations.
- • Answer inbound phone calls from existing and new partners and execute on deliverables as it relates to quoting, selling, and customer service.
- • Make outbound sales calls to potential customers and all our reseller partners and stocking distributors.
- • Prioritize between long- and short-term challenges, problems and opportunities based on ROI and business rationale to drive sales priorities.
- • Understand internal processes and resources to effectively execute sales.
Specific Job Requirements
- • Follow warm leads, build relationships and close sales
- • Technology sales experience preferred
- • Knowledge of wireless technologies: 4G LTE, 5G, CBRS (Private LTE), Wi-Fi, GPS and RF in general.
- • Strong ability to understand and teach both technical details and practical business application of how enterprises want to use a variety of networking and connectivity solutions.
- • Must demonstrate strategic thinking and thought leadership, as well as have the ability to lead initiatives through implementation.
- • Critical thinking skills to make intelligent and defendable decisions in a fast paced environment.
- • Excellent communications skills including ability to persuasively create and deliver presentations to senior executives, partners and customers.
- • Excellent organizational skills to maintain timely customer responses
- • Potential travel as needed (minimal)
- • Passion for quality, market competitive cost and speed of delivery
- • Strong integrity and accountability
- • Strong team player and ability to build effective relationships
- • Strong communication skills at all levels
- • Ability to articulate and evangelize the Parsec brand
- • Sense of urgency and customer first attitude
- • Undertake additional responsibilities as they arise with or without supervision
Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering related field or relevant professional experience.
Parsec is offering a competitive base salary, commission plan, plus bonuses. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, technically advanced environment with professionals who share the interest to work together and sell the highest performing antennas in the industry. Parsec covers 100% of the premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance. 15 day pool of PTO and 11 paid company holidays.
All qualified applicants to Parsec Technologies, Inc. will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send resumes to: email@example.com