National Sales Manager
Who is Parsec?
Parsec Technologies, Inc. is a market leader in 5G, high performance antennas, proudly designed and manufactured in Texas. Our antennas are “best in class”, for industrial, public safety, enterprise and IoT customers.
Parsec is now hiring a National Sales Manager to accelerate and drive sales of Parsec antennas from and through our channel partners and end user customers. This highly focused and driven sales professional will be in charge of driving new business from the channel with intelligent sales plans, trusted relationship building, and consistent, dogged follow up with our dozens of authorized distributors and resellers. You will also manage and expand the team of regional account development representatives as well as members of the inside sales team. To apply, please already be living in daily commutable distance to Plano, Texas. No remote option for this position. Industry experience preferred.
- • Work collaboratively with channel partners to plan and execute sales acceleration programs for Parsec antennas
- • Manage and expand team of regional account development managers.
- • Hunt for and close new opportunities throughout the market.
- • Manage and close opportunities for Parsec’s key accounts.
- • Plan and report on sales activities, programs and revenue growth progress for yourself and for your team.
- • Become a sales expert in LTE, 5G, and related networking technologies.
- • Prioritize between long and short-term opportunities and challenges based on ROI and business rationale to drive sales acceleration priorities.
- • Visit, train and support Parsec’s channel partners and their staff.
- • Collect and synthesize input from all covered accounts and deliver a simplified message to management on ways to improve product, sales process, and partner support.
- • Spirit of an entrepreneur with excellent relationship management skills.
- • Minimum of five years sales experience including a minimum of two years sales management experience in a business to business sales environment.
- • Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
- • Detailed and documented knowledge of sales cycle including personal and team quota attainment success.
- • Expert closer with exceptional follow up and follow through skills.
- • Master of account development, execution and follow on business.
- • Understands and practices the concept of complete customer service.
- • Exceptional analytical reasoning skills.
- • Must possess and be able to apply critical thinking skills to make intelligent and defendable decisions in a fast paced environment.
- • Strong ability to understand both technical details and practical business application of how enterprises use various networking and connectivity solutions.
- • Must demonstrate strategic thinking and thought leadership, as well as ability to lead initiatives through implementation.
- • Excellent communication skills including ability to persuasively deliver presentations to senior executives, partners and customers.
- • Successful ability to train and manage inside account development reps.
- • Track record of account development from introduction to key account status.
- • Experience in public sector sales, and government sales a plus.
- • Fast executor, self-starter.
- • Travel: When Covid subsides. Typically: 25%-30%.
We are offering:
This is an opportunity to expand your career and soar to new heights in our innovative organization. Parsec Technologies, Inc. is offering an exciting opportunity to work with and sell our advanced product line of best in class industrial antennas. We are offering a competitive salary and substantial commissions based on success. Medical, Dental and Vision insurance premiums paid 100% by Parsec. 15 day + pool of PTO first year. Plus an additional 11 or more company paid holidays yearly. Stock options available to top performers!!
All qualified applicants to Parsec Technologies, Inc. will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send resumes to: email@example.com