Regional Account Development Manager
Who is Parsec?
Parsec Technologies, Inc. is a high performance, American antenna company designing and manufacturing next generation, best in class, industrial antennas for 5G, Public Safety, Enterprise and IoT.
Parsec is now hiring Regional Account Development Managers to live in territory and cover the North East, Mid-West, South East, South West, and West Coast regions of the United States. These RAD managers will live in the territory and will travel to customers, partners, tradeshows, and events as required. RAD reps will be tasked with accelerating and driving new sales of Parsec antennas in the respective territories by working with our channel partners and end customers. This highly focused and driven sales professional will be in charge of all sales activity in territory, driving new business in a complex sales environment. Successful candidates will utilize intelligent sales plans, trusted relationship building, and consistent, dogged follow up with our dozens of authorized distributors and resellers to close and manage new business.
- • Work collaboratively with channel partners to plan and execute sales acceleration programs for Parsec antennas
- • Support all regional sales needs and drive growth within the market.
- • Plan and report on sales activities, programs and revenue growth progress utilizing CRM for all aspects of account management.
- • Become a sales expert in LTE, 5G, and related wireless technologies.
- • Prioritize between long and short-term opportunities and challenges based on ROI and business rationale to drive sales acceleration priorities.
- • Visit, train and support Parsec’s channel partners and their staff throughout territory.
- • Collect and synthesize input from all covered accounts and deliver a simplified message to management on ways to improve product, sales process, and partner support.
- • Spirit of an entrepreneur with excellent relationship management skills.
- • Minimum of five years sales experience including a minimum of two years technology sales management experience in a business to business sales environment.
- • Four year college degree from an accredited institution or relevant industry experience.
- • Detailed and documented knowledge of sales cycle including quota attainment success.
- • Expert closer with exceptional follow up and follow through skills.
- • Master of account development, execution and follow on business.
- • Understands and practices the concept of complete customer service.
- • Exceptional analytical reasoning skills.
- • Must possess and be able to apply critical thinking skills to make intelligent and defendable decisions in a fast paced environment.
- • Strong ability to understand both technical details and practical business application of how enterprises use various networking and connectivity solutions.
- • Must demonstrate strategic thinking and thought leadership, as well as ability to lead initiatives through implementation.
- • Excellent communication skills including ability to persuasively deliver presentations to senior executives, partners and customers.
- • Experience in public sector sales, and government sales a plus.
- • Fast executor, self-starter.
- • Travel: When Covid subsides. Typically: 25%-30%.
We are offering:
This is an opportunity to expand your career and soar to new heights in our innovative organization. Parsec Technologies, Inc. is offering an exciting opportunity to work with and sell our advanced product line of best in class industrial antennas. We are offering a competitive salary and substantial commissions based on success. Medical, Dental and Vision insurance premiums paid 100% by Parsec. 15 day + pool of PTO first year. Plus an additional 11 or more company paid holidays yearly. Stock options available to top performers!!
All qualified applicants to Parsec Technologies, Inc. will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Wireless, Public safety sales, government sales, IT networking sales
Send resumes to: email@example.com