Technical Sales Engineer
Parsec Technologies, Inc. is a fast-growing, American antenna company designing, developing and manufacturing the highest performance, next-generation, industrial antenna solutions for 4G LTE, 5G, CBRS, LTE LAA, and WIFI available in the marketplace we operate. Parsec is actively seeking an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join our team to support Parsec’s customers and partners with answers to their technical, antenna related inquiries. The focus of discussions will be on Parsec antennas paired with our partner’s routers (Cradlepoint, Sierra Wireless, and Inseego) and gateway solutions by Dell. This person will also work with wireless carrier engineers and salespeople from AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile, as well as Canadian Telcom companies.
The Technical Sales Engineer will support Parsec inside and outside sales reps, customers, partners, large master distributors, stocking distributors and regional VAR’s. The Technical Sales Engineer provides technical support with solution selling into Parsec’s prospective and active account base and partners along with our sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles. This person will be responsible for working with other sales engineers from our partner companies, large established distributors and VARS to help find and close deals either directly or through the sales reps. Job is in Parsec’s Plano, TX office.
The successful candidate will enjoy working for an innovative company with smart, passionate people who work hard, have fun and are invested in the success of Parsec and its future! Parsec offers a competitive salary and generous benefits that include health, dental and vision insurance, three weeks of paid time off, eleven paid holidays, and a casual-dress environment. Professional development opportunities are available upon request.
• Support sales team with solution selling into prospect and active account base
• Partner with sales team to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
• Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
• Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
• Manage all technical aspects of sales responses
• Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
• Collect and document competitive intelligence.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience supported by 3+ years of demonstrated solution sales experience.
• Experience in a technical sales environment.
• Ability to forge and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with customers and partners.
• Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in RF engineering, antenna performance, software and web technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent presentation and creativity skills.
• Confident self-starter with integrity and accountability; a track record of consistent achievement.
• A strong aptitude for business strategy and excellent collaboration skills.
• Decisive problem-solving ability and capability to assess people and situations with accuracy.
• Ability to deliver a clear and compelling value proposition to customers/partners.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, team-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated leadership behaviors.
• Must currently reside in the Plano, TX area.
Parsec is offering a competitive base salary, commission plan, plus bonuses. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, technically advanced environment with professionals who share the interest to work together and sell the highest performing antennas in the industry. Parsec covers 100% of the premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance. 15-day pool of PTO and 11 paid company holidays.
All qualified applicants to Parsec Technologies, Inc. will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.